Sunday, April 5, 2015

Kaija's Easter Presents

This morning, my mommy set up an Easter egg hunt for me downstairs. I mostly got little chocolate eggs and pennies, but I also got tiny two stuffed bunnies and a teeny stuffed lamb. They were adorable. ♥︎

When my MorMor came home, she had presents for me too. Here's what I got this year from my MorMor and my adopted Grandpa: ♡



A Nail Art Starter Kit
200 nail art stickers
Luxe Accents nail art gems, sparkles, and press-ons "for an elegant touch."
Flower Petal notes
A decorative sugar egg 
A small bunny figurine with a bow-tie.
Two fuzzy little chick decorations.
Five German butterfly chocolates
Multi-color bunny sucking candies
A light-up chick decoration
A light-up squishy bunny toy
A dark chocolate bunny
An iTunes gift card
A light-up dragonfly decoration/night light
Three LA. Colors nail polishes - in Fancy Pants, Electra, and Cupid's Arrow


Thank you, mommy, MorMor and Grandpa. Happy Easter to all and to all a good feast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment