Saturday, April 18, 2015

Eurovision Review: Iceland with Unbroken

First Thoughts: I really want to like this song, because it's Iceland, but the best reaction I can muster is a lukewarm 'meh.' I think we have one too many 'overcoming' songs this year, and while this is certainly the best of them, I still don't like it.

Best Lyric: There isn't really anything I like about this song, but the best part is the intro without a doubt. I rather like her voice when she isn't using it to scream.

Worst Lyric: The chorus. How many times do we need to hear the same dang thing? We got the point the first twelve times.

Finalist? Probably. It's not a bad song, per say. It's just not good. Well, I shouldn't say that. It might be good. I just don't like it.

Final Thoughts: Poor Iceland.

Score out of 12: Six.

No comments:

Post a Comment