- Stardell is quite famous for its extraordinarily friendly forest creatures. We haven't had a gremlin infestation since 1457, and the fairies and gnomes are very easily persuaded to come out of their dwellings with a bit of honey or sugar. Even our unicorns have been known to show themselves to foreigners.
- Please, feel free to take a tour of the palace grounds. Our gardeners work very hard to keep them pristine all year long and they are the pride and joy of my MorMor, whose magical green thumb has earned her the title of gardener extraordinaire in addition to former Queen.
- Your squire escort would be happy to take you on a tour of the Royal Library. Stardell is famed for many hundreds of kilometres for its literary and artistic collections.
- If you are planning on visiting the village sprawling out from the base of the castle grounds, you simply must visit the museum that my MorMor so graciously funded during the latter part of her rule as a parting gift to our loyal subjects. To this day, Her Majesty the Queen is the head of the museum board, a position that will undoubtedly be passed on to me when it is my turn to reign.
- I am particularly fond of a villager named Aleyn who runs a bakery in town. She makes the best sticky buns this side of Paradise. Just look around for a little shoppe by the name of Baker's Delight.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Things to Do in Stardell Kingdom
If you're ever in my hometown, you are royally invited to stop by the castle for a spot of fika or a splash of tea. From there, I will order one of my handsomest squires to show you about the kingdom. Here's a sampling of what you can expect if you're visiting Stardell.