Saturday, April 25, 2015

Eurovision Review: Slovenia with Here for You

First Thoughts: Alas, we've come to the end of my Eurovision reviewing saga. 'Tis a sad, sad moment. However, Slovenia has a great song so we can finish this thing with a bang!

Best Lyric: You came into my life when I was broken. You heated up my heart when it was frozen. Also: When you're down, down low, sinking in the undertow, you know that I am here for you. As much as I love these lines, I think it's Ms. Slovenia's delivery that makes special. She has a beautiful voice that pairs perfectly with this song.

Worst Lyric: There just aren't any!

Finalist? Definitely.

Final Thoughts: I have a feeling I'm going to be playing this song on repeat for the new few hours. It's just that good.

Score out of 12: Douze points.

Parting Remarks: Thank you, Europe (and Australia) for reading my Eurovision reviews. I'm not a music expert, but I am a hardcore Eurovision fan, so that's got to count for something, right? And on that bombshell, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment