Monday, April 20, 2015

April A-Z Challenge: Queenhood

In the course of my travels around Stardell, I am often asked the same question. For some reason, the citizens of Stardell are very concerned about whether or not I am frightened of being Queen.

The short answer is no.

The long answer is this: I am a bit nervous about the day when I will inherent the throne from my mother, but there are a great many years between that day and this one, and I will no doubt have learned things in my travels that will prepare me for Queenhood in a way that none of my experiences have thus far. As any citizen of Stardell knows, the future ruler, like all individuals of a noble persuasion, must embark on a rite of passage in which they journey to far-flung kingdoms to learn of their ways and study their wisdom and knowledge with one of their elders in order to be exposed to new ideas and mature as an individual. I am confident that my journey will prepare me for Queenhood in a way that will benefit both the Royal Court and the subjects of Stardell.

However, for now we can all sleep easy under the kind and loving rule of Her Majesty the Queen of Stardell, AKA my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment