Thursday, April 2, 2015

An Interview with Crown Princess Kaija and Her Majesty the Queen

Kaija: Today we're doing something a little different. Today, instead of interviewing the Queen, I'm going to be the one in the spotlight.

Her Majesty the Queen: That sounds great, Kaija. Let's see... How does it feel to be a Princess?

Kaija: It feels positively splendid. I love the castle, I love the courtyards, I love the gardens... I love all of our staff as if they were part of our extended family, and I am, of course, fond of our horses, dogs, and cats. I especially love the castle kitchen, and the nice chef who slips me tidbits before supper.

Her Majesty the Queen: What's your favorite thing to do?

Kaija: I like sitting out in the courtyard with a nice classic, a cup of exotic coffee, and a cat to keep my lap warm. I'm also quite fond of the library in the cooler months.

Her Majesty the Queen: Which is your favorite royal animal?

Kaija: I would have to say that MorMor's prize stallion is my favorite royal animal. I love taking him out for a ride in the forest and down to the villages to see the peasants.

Her Majesty the Queen: What is your favorite royal outfit?

Kaija: Oh, this is an interesting one. I would have to say that my favorite outfit is my Midsomar gown.

Her Majesty the Queen: Can you describe this gown for our loyal subjects who did not attend the Midsomar ball last year?

Kaija: Of course. It is, in typical Midsomar fashion, mostly white billowing lace with a pale rose chiffon skirt and some small floral details around the collar. It's the flower crown that really makes the outfit.

Her Majesty the Queen: And what is the Princess's favorite game?

Kaija: I particularly like playing hide and seek with the fairies in the forest.

Her Majesty the Queen: Okay, excellent. I'm sure that our adoring subjects will appreciate this glimpse into our royal life.

Kaija: I concur, Mother. Thank you for agreeing to interview me. For now, adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment