Saturday, April 25, 2015

Kaija's Birthday Saga: Part Three

Yesterday was my birthday, and I want to fill you in on what happened last night! First, there was ice cream cake in the shape of a cupcake, which was just about the best thing ever because I love ice cream cake and I love cupcakes!

Then there were the presents. My main present was an ice cream maker, which is the second best thing ever because now I can make my very own ice cream right at home! I also got a new pair of headphones that have amazing sound quality. I got a bag of cotton because I have a weird obsession with cotton, and my mum also got me a clear makeup organizer.

The artist I apprentice under also stopped by (with cupcakes, which was great because more cupcakes, yay!) and presents in a cupcake-themed bag. She got me three Paris-themed boxes, even though she didn't know that part of my room has Paris decor, but she knows me well enough that she took a guess and hit the mark perfectly. She also got me a quality beginner's set of acrylic paints and practice canvas board. I can't wait to start painting, and I am so, so grateful for all of the gifts I got.

I got everything I wanted and more out of my birthday, so thank you to everyone I know who got me something or wished me a happy birthday. It's very appreciated. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment