- Plant a tree. Whether you participate in a community tree-planting project or simply plant one in your backyard or garden space, you'll be giving back to nature and making the world just a tiny bit better.
- Sit outside. On nice days, take a meal outside and enjoy the ambience of rustling leaves and beautiful birdsongs.
- If you live in an urban area, bring the outdoors inside. Do some indoor container planting, listen to a sounds of nature video, open a window, and let yourself feel at peace with the world.
- Grow your own vegetables. There are few things in life comparable to sitting down to a super fresh salad made with ingredients grown right on your window-sill.
- Watch nature. Sit in your garden and look for birds, insects, deer, and other native wildlife.
Thursday, April 23, 2015
5 Ways to Commune With Nature
Communing and communicating with nature can be an excellent way to relieve stress, get healthier, and feel happier. Here are five ways to make your life a little greener.