Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Eurovision Betting Odds: Italy and Finland early favourites to win

Eurovision Betting Odds: Italy and Finland early favourites to win


Why didn't you wake me up? I'm pretty sure I would have told you to stop... 


With Eurovision two months away, things are getting serious in Europe. Oddmakers have been calculating and speculating and postulating since the moment Conchita sang the last chord of her victory performance, but I personally think they're pulling those numbers out of their butts at the moment.


This year, my money (if I had any) is on Sweden. Melfest has been so awesome this year, and with scandipop king Eric Saade in the running to represent Sverige in Vienna, I think it's all but a sure thing.


My mum, on the other hand, thinks newcomer Australia is going to take the trophy, but I think that's very colonial of her.


My Gran seems to agree with the bookies in that she's voting for a Finnish victory.


But really? I'm just waiting for the year Iceland wins. I can see the headlines now - Eurovision Song Contest Reykjavik 2045.

No comments:

Post a Comment