Wednesday, March 25, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 25 - My Five Favorite Blogs


  1. My Romantic Home - This blog is amazing. Between recipes, bath inspiration, show and tell Fridays, and absolutely gorgeous photography, it had to make the top five. 
  2. The Perfect Pear - This blog has delicious recipes, DIY projects, and beauty and fashion inspiration. Plus it's got a cool name.
  3. Between Naps on the Porch - This home inspiration blog is everything you ever wanted and more. Seriously, go check it out. 
  4. Nifty Thrifty Things - This nifty little blog has DIY projects, recipes, floral featurettes, plus it's beautifully designed and wonderfully written. 
  5. And, of course, no list of my favorite blogs would be complete without my favorite Eurovision blog - Wiwibloggs. I read it daily to catch up on the latest Eurovision news, reviews, and betting odds. (#TeamSverige) 

No comments:

Post a Comment