Thursday, March 26, 2015

Kaija's Favorite Genre of Music

I'm sure my loyal subjects are all anxiously awaiting to hear what Princess Kaija's favorite genre of music is.

Surely a princess as poised and graceful as Kaija spends her days listening to classical music, oui? Non!

Well, then perhaps Her Majesty enjoys alternative music. Princess Kaija is as unique as a rainflower; it would only be logical. Nope, not alternative either.

Okay, I'll give you a hint: At our last kingdom-wide dinner party, the Their Majesties the Queen and Princess Kaija served a dessert named after this obscure genre of music. What! You missed our dinner party? Well, I can't give you the recipe, because it's a Super-Duper Classified Royal Secret, but I can tell you the name: scandipop.

Yup, that's right. My mum, AKA the Queen, thought my favorite music genre sounded like a dessert (which it totally does), so we consulted with the royal chefs to create our Awesomely Amazingly Yummy Scandipop Dessert!

You can listen to some scandipop here (do it for the princess) and eat some Scandipop at the next kingdom-wide feast, which will take place in the Royal Courtyard on the first day of the Month of Crimson Flowers! Both myself and the Queen look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment