Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Eurovision Review: Estonia with Goodbye to Yesterday

First Thoughts: My first thought upon hearing the first line of this song (woke up at six a.m.) was, "Damn, that's late." I tend to get up at four a.m., and on that particular day I was up at two thirty in the morning, so six seemed like this dude was slacking off big time. Anyway. I really like this song. It's another one of my top-fivers.

Best Lyric: Why didn't you wake me up? This is so catchy I find myself bopping along to it and barely restraining myself from singing it to my mum at random hours of the day. Also: As I got outside, I smiled to the dog. I love dogs, and the fact that he took the time to smile at it is just heart-wrenching.

Worst Lyric: Lying here naked and staring at the phone. TMI, madam.

Finalist? Definitely.

Final Thoughts: Goodbye to Yesterday is a great song. This duo has great chemistry and they can sing well live. I can't wait to see what they have to offer us in terms of performance in Vienna.

Score out of 12: Douze points. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment