Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Love with Food March Review

Last month, I signed up for a one-month trial subscription of Love with Food. Normally ten dollars a month, I paid only two for a box filled with assorted yummies and goodies. I am so glad I did, because of all the subscription boxes I've ever tried, this one provides the most bang for your buck and is one of the coolest as well.


This month's theme was Healthy Food Finds by Healthy Grocery Girl, which honestly is a rather rubbish super hero name, but whatever. My box came with:

Moringa Organic Tea by Miracle Tree, which I've yet to try
Choco chews by Trujoy Sweets, which were awesome
Annie's Chocolate Bunny Grahams, which were so good they're all gone now
Lightly salted Plantain chips, which I had never had before and now adore
Hemp Hearts, which I've also yet to try
Roasted Chickpeas with Sea Salt by the Good Bean, which were am-az-ing
Sea Salt Crisps by Good Boy Organics, which were good, but not spectacular
Almond Butter Cacao Truffle, which I gave to my mum because I don't like nuts
Nutty Rice Bites with Cranberries, which also went to mum
A 10 dollar gift card towards a purchase of 50 dollars or more for online Urban Remedy shops


Personally, I think this was an amazing value. I am definitely staying subscribed, and I'm already excited to see what next month's box will bring. Love with Food delivers in both quality and quantity, and I could not recommend them more highly. If you're still not convinced, you can get your first box FREE with my referral link and see why I'm in love with this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment