Saturday, March 28, 2015

Eurovision Review: Moldova with I Want Your Love

First Thoughts: I'm pretty torn when it comes to this one. On the one hand, it's a terrible song. On the other hand, I kind of like it. It's freaking catchy, but it's also pretty freaking bad.

Best Lyric: Nothing can steal your thunder, sky high when you pull me under. Honestly, this doesn't even make sense but it's the one reason I like the song.

Worst Lyric: Hey, girl! Remind me why we ain't together. Also: The picture that you're painting got me all anticipating. Really?

Finalist? Probably not. I mean, come on.

Final Thoughts: I still don't know how to feel about this song. I like the rhythm, I love the beat, and it grows on you (like lichen) the more you listen to it. But that still doesn't change the fact that the lyrics are seriously lacking and the song is about as shallow as a puddle after a sunshower.

Score out of 12: Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment