Thursday, March 5, 2015

Kaija's Easter Village

It's true; I love holidays, even the obscure ones like Love a Tree Day or Honey Month. I live for Christmas and I hibernate until Easter, only coming out for Valentines Day and St. Patrick's Day so I can pilfer some treats and appease the house elves with bowls of sweet cream so they won't draw a mustache on my face while I slumber. I also briefly awaken to decorate for the major holidays. So, without further ado, here are my Easter Villages. (Not pictured: the house elves deep asleep in every tiny house, all sporting 1920's sharpie mustaches on their faces.)






If you look closely, you might be able to see a dog in the background of the last picture, dutifully preparing to do her daily salutation to the sun god Ra.

No comments:

Post a Comment