Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Melfest Review: Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today

Linus, Linus, Linus. I love this song. From the first few opening chords to the explosive chorus and the fiery drums to the uplifting ending, I am in love with this song. I've been playing it on repeat since he released the official audio of it, which you can listen to right here:


I'm probably a little bit biased, because I've loved Linus since he first sang Bröder in last year's final. I've listened to all the covers and original songs on his channel (which I highly recommend, by the way) and I love the way his voice has evolved over the years.

Unfortunately, I don't think Linus is going to win Mello this year. He's way down in the odds, and there are a lot of other good entries as well. I do hope he tries again, though, and I hope he sets his sights on releasing an album sometime soon.

Let the world know, never let you go... To the end of days, forever starts today.


Verdict: 10/10. I love you, Linus.

No comments:

Post a Comment