Things I Like About Make Me
- Dinah's hair. Pink is so her color.
- The electro beginning, and the first few lines.
- The dancers are pretty cool too.
Things I Don't Like About Make Me
- The rest of the song.
- "Make me la la la." La la la-ing isn't a proper verb. Does this dude make her sing? Does he remind her of Cyprus with La La Love? Does he inspire her to utter random syllables?
- "Like a plane in the sky, you bring me so high." I really hate height/plane/highness references in songs. They just feel lazy, you know? Why can't someone be as high as a spaceship for once? Like a starship in space, you are my light... (Hey, I never claimed to be a good songwriter either!)
- Those flashing lights should come with a seizure warning.
Verdict: 5/10. I will probably be pushing the mute button when Dinah comes on in the final. Sorry, love.