Sunday, March 8, 2015

Music Shuffle Game: Whovian Edition


1. Kilometros - Sin Bandera


That's because my story is a tragedy. 


2. I Don't Wanna Leave - Eurovision 2009 Poland

Well, the version I have does kinda make a funny noise at the beginning... 


3. Free - Graffiti6

Yaaaas. 


4. Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia

God damn it, River. 


5. Not Gonna Get Us - t.A.T.u.

Nope, those aliens are not gonna get us. 


6. Violet Hill - Coldplay

Once again, because this story is a tragedy. 


7. No Bravery - James Blunt

God damn it, River!


8. Over My Head - The Fray

Looks like this day is gonna bite the dust. I'm so sorry. 


9. Not Giving Up - Royal Wood

I will save you, even if I have to burn every sun in this galaxy. 


10. I Was Here - Beyonce

And don't forget it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment