Saturday, March 7, 2015

Music Shuffle Challenge

1. Describe yourself: 

The Uncomfortable Truth - Nneka

(How true.)


2. What do people feel when they’re around you?: 

Weighty Ghost - Wintersleep 

(I guess because I look like a ghost?)


3. Describe your current relationship 


Tu No Eres Para Mi - Fanny Lu

(This does describe all of my past relationships.)


4. Where would you like to be right now?: 

Porque Aun Te Amo - Dima Bilan


(Perhaps it wants me to be in Russia?)


5. How do you feel about love?: 


Bluebird - Christina Peri

(Kinda, I guess.)


6. What is your life like?: 


I'm Afraid - Royal Wood

(OMG this is so freakin' true it's creepy.)


7. What would you wish for if you only had one wish?: 


Bedroom Eyes - Dum Dum Girls

(That would so not be my one wish, lol.)


8. Say something wise: 


For the First Time - The Script


(Now, that's not nice.)


9. How would you describe yourself? 

Горе-Зима - Dima Bilan

(Translates to Winter Grief, which is the truest thing yet.)


10. What do you look for in a girl? 

Make me Over - Lifehouse


(Ummm, no.)


11. How do you feel today?


Tu Vas Me Detruire - Frollo

(So true.) 


12. What’s your life’s purpose? 

Fri - Ramsus Seebach

(I suppose so.)


13. What is your motto? 

You Can Shake the Mountains - Lifehouse


14. What do your friends think of you? 

Christmas Coming Home - Nashville Cast

(That'd be nice if I had any friends besides my panda, lol)


15. What do your parents think of you?


Til dig - Rasmus Seebach

(I guess this means they love me a lot. Lol, at least I didn't get Spiel Mit Mir.)


16. What do you think about very often? 


The Glory - Royal Wood

(Yaaas.)


17. What do you think of your best friend? 


Remember When it Rained - Josh Groban

(I don't have a best friend, so it got confused. Either that, or it's trying to tell me my panda needs a bath. WHICH HE DOESN'T.)



18. What do you think of the person you like? 


Берега / Небеса - Dima Bilan

(Translates to Heaven. And, yes, that is what I think of Megan Fox, thanks for asking.)


19. What is your life story? 


Criminal - Britney Spears

(I hate you right now, Music Shuffle Challenge.)


20. What do you want to be when you grow up? 

Ain't that a Kick in the Head - Dean Martin

(Ain't that a kick in the head?)


21. What do you think of when you see the person you like? 

Believe - Dima Bilan

(Yes, I believe I will one day marry Megan Fox. *eye roll.*)


22. What will you dance to at your wedding? 

Lady Flame - Dima Bilan

(This isn't so bad.)


23. What will play at your funeral? 


Running up that Hill - Placebo

(Yup.)


24. Biggest fear? 


A Horse With No Name - America 

(Yes, being lost in a desert with no water is one of my biggest fears.)


25. Biggest secret? 

Chapter One - Lifehouse

(Yeah, my secret's safe!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment