Saturday, March 7, 2015

Melodifestivalen Final Prediction

There's a lot of good songs in this year's Melfest final (as always), and I think it's going to be really, really close but I'm going to give my best prediction. We'll see if I'm right next weekend.
  • Eric Saade - Sting
    • Do I think he has the best song? No. But he has such a huge following in Sweden and the other Scandinavian nations that I'll be seriously surprised if someone can throw the scandipop king off his throne. 

  • JTR - Building it Up/ Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today/ Jessica Andersson - Can't Hurt me Now
    • I think the second place slot is going to be far too close to call. These three songs are pretty much evenly matched in terms of talent, popularity, and quality. 
  • ISA - Don't Stop/ Samir & Viktor - Groupie/ Måns Zelmerlöw - Heroes
    • These three are pretty evenly matched too.
  • Jon Henrik Fjällgren - Jag är fri/ Magnus Carlsson - Möt mig i Gamla stan
    • These two are the wildcards, I think. If Sweden is going to pick a Swedish-language entry, it's going to be Magnus, and if they want to play the ethnic diversity card, Jon Henrik's going to Vienna.
  • Hasse Andersson - Guld och gröna skogar/ Mariette - Don’t Stop Believing/ Dinah Nah - Make Me
    • Don't get me wrong; I like these songs, but I don't think they have a chance of winning against the giants at the top of our list.

Vad tycker du? Tell me in the comments~

No comments:

Post a Comment