Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Melfest Review: Samir och Viktor - Groupie

This song kind of reminds me a little of a new song by those two Dutch twins who competed in JESC a year or two back.


Back to Mello. The song is kinda catchy, and kinda annoying. I have a very vague idea of what it means, and perhaps I'd like it better if I understood Swedish, but as it stands now, Groupie just is not my cup of tea. It's one thing to take selfies and 'groupies' with those ridiculous sticks; it's another thing to sing an entire three minute and twelve second song about it. I like the rhythm, and the dancing too, I guess, but that's about it. I also don't think it has a shot of winning, but maybe that's just me.

Verdict: 2/10

Vad tycker du? Leave a comment with your verdict!

No comments:

Post a Comment