Things I Like About Don't Stop:
- This song is very catchy, very hip, and very pop. I think that's going to work in her favor.
- She's only 16, which I think is another thing that's going to work in her favor.
- The chorus.
Things I Don't Like About Don't Stop:
- The rest of the song. This just isn't my style of music. I prefer slow, sad ballads like Kuula or Eg a Lif.
- She's only 16, and her performance and outfit are both very sexualized. Those skin-tight jeans and hip movements may go over well in the lady-loving community, but she's only 16.
- "Don't you ever stop." This just seems excessive, if you ask me.
Verdict: 5/10. I can see her coming in top 5 because a lot of people like this style of music, but it's just not to my taste.