Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Kaija's Easter Decorating Saga: Window Clings

I decorated for Easter this weekend. Usually, we use gel clings, but the ones from years past had gotten dirty and icky so I was forced to use the plastic window clings from my childhood.

If I had to describe the experience in one word, it'd be nightmarish.

"Grr. I can't believe I have to do this. Window clings and I haven't gotten along since 2005," I mutter as I try to make one of the evil films stick. 

"Why's that?" MorMor asks from somewhere behind me. 

I smile slightly. "Differences in opinion," I say, growling when the cling slips out of my hands once more. "They seem to think they don't belong on the window. I beg to differ." 

In any case, it worked out in the end. Here's the final results.






No comments:

Post a Comment