Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kaija's Bedroom

While it is absolutely, one hundred percent, verifiably true that I spend most of my time in a stately castle on the shores of the Baltic in a perpetual Midsommar day, I occasionally need to take care of my worldly affairs in a suburban house in an undisclosed location just off the coast of NOrWAY do you need to know where I live, and I like to decorate my physical room in a way that reflects my favorite mindscapes as much as possible.


In my castle, there are many maps of all shapes, sizes, and dates lining the halls in gilded frames, papering the walls of my favorite rooms, and archived in the library, but in real life I only have four on my walls. 


You can also observe my love for reindeer in the first picture. I have several art prints on my walls as well. 



My affinity for pandas is also reflected in my room. 


I also love cats, something which I hope is evident in the picture below.


I hope you enjoyed this mini-tour of my room! Perhaps next time I'll take you on a trip through my castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment