Saturday, March 7, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day Two - 20 Facts About Me


  1. I own five ties.
  2. I am 5'5''.
  3. I weigh 112 pounds.
  4. I have a dog blog too.
  5. I have four maps in my room.
  6. I am learning Swedish and Danish.
  7. I can read Interlingua, French, Spanish, and English.
  8. I have a collection of over 50 creams, lotions, and perfumes.
  9. I have watched every Doctor Who episode from the first episode onwards.
  10. I have written (but never published) five novels.
  11. I was once an extra in a low-budget Japanese film, so I tell everyone I'm a movie star.
  12. I have more than ten pounds of fancy coffee in my cabinet. 
  13. I wear boots all year long. 
  14. I sleep under two blankets, even in the summer. 
  15. My favorite Doctor is 10. 
  16. I own a huge pink elephant in a tutu. His name is Peter. 
  17. Spring is my favorite season.
  18. I like to consider myself a citizen of the world.
  19. I rename my animals every few months. 
  20. I give myself a new nickname every year or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment