Sunday, May 3, 2015

2500 View Celebration

In honour of my 2500th blog view, I'm going to be answering 15 questions about me.

1. What are the 5 words that best describe you?

Curious, unique, loving, brave, and creative.

2. What are your three biggest character flaws?

I am insecure and needy. I also have social phobias that make it seem like I push people away.

3. What are you most proud of?

I'm most proud of my seven-part series of sci-fi novels. It may not be published, but it's mine.

4. What is the biggest character turn-off for me?

It's a toss-up between cruelty/unkindness and coldness.

5. What's your favourite movie genre? What are your 3 favourite movies?

My favourite movie genre is sci-fi/fantasy. My favourite movies are the old Star Trek movies, the Avengers movies, and Bound.

6. What do I dream about most often?

I mostly just have nightmares.

7. What are five things you want more of right now?

  1. Fluffy things
  2. Fuzzy things
  3. Cats
  4. Giant stuffed animals
  5. Money
8. What are five things you want to do before you die? 
  1. Fall in love
  2. Get married
  3. Travel the world
  4. Buy a house in Skåne
  5. Publish a book
9. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? 

I once chased down a criminal with my mum. No joke. We had a 100-pound mirror in the car also. It was insane. 

10. What's the hardest thing you've ever done? 

Starting over. 

11. What music did you listen to in elementary school, middle school, high school, and college? What do you listen to now? 

In elementary school, I was a musical purist and I only listened to classical music. In middle school, I went through a strange Americana phase. In high school, I listened to metal and sad songs. In college, I listened to the song Du' Det Dejligste because I was only there for a week. Now, I mostly listen to Scandipop. 

12. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

I would want to have the power of teleportation so I could travel the world and be back in time for tea. 

13. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Would you consider living there? 

I'd want to visit Lapland because I've never been and I'd love to see the Midnight Sun and the Northern Lights. I couldn't tolerate the cold long enough to settle down there permanently, though. 

14. If you could have any job, what would it be and why? 

This one is a tough question. I was going to be an engineer, but then I changed my mind. I might want to be an art historian, but I also might want to be an archivist, a geoscientist, or a zoologist. Like I said earlier, starting over wasn't easy. 

15. Would you rather lose all your memories or never be able to make a new one? 

I'd rather lose all my memories. I've already started over once; what's once more? 



All right, that's that! I'd like to give a big shout out to everyone who has read, followed, or commented on my blog. You're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment