Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kaija's 51 Favorite Things

1. Favorite pet I ever had - Molly/The Supreme Pie Lord/Wobbles, a beagle that is currently sitting in my cat's bed. 
2. Favorite car I've owned - I've never owned a car, but my favorite car in the world is the Full Metal Jacket Jeep. 
3. Favorite meal out, ever - This one time at iHop when the waiter brought me a free refill of strawberry lemonade. 
4. Favorite food I've cooked - A veal cutlet sandwich with brie and honey. 
5. Favorite food from childhood - Hmmm... Baby food. Seriously. I love that stuff. 
6. Favorite drink on a hot summer day (include event) - Pink lemonade by the pool. 
7. Favorite drink on a cold winter night (include event) - Hot cider on Christmas Eve. 
8. Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person - Pfft. People don't talk to me in real life. 
9. Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items) - Nope. Cooking is for microwaves. 
10. Favorite movie of all time - Battlefield Earth.
11. Favorite book of all time - Paradise Lost
12. Teacher who changed my life, and why - My third/fifth grade teacher because every other teacher I ever had was pants.
13. Professional mentor who changed my life, and why - Nope. Not going there. 
14. Favorite item category to go shopping for with a girlfriend - Bath and Body Works stuff! (Seriously. My mum actually banned me from shopping there, but that hasn't exactly stopped me, lol.)
15. Perfect day out - what, where, with whom - A picnic in the courtyard with my dogs. 
16. Favorite color - Lavender 
17. Favorite artist - Thomas Cole
18. Favorite song - Je L'aime a Mourir 
19. The best paid entertainment I've ever seen - Pfft. Paying for entertainment is for people who aren't me.
20. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours - Writing. 
21. Most rewarding time I've ever spent volunteering - Whenever I get food out of the deal, I'm happy. 
22. The most exciting secret I've ever been told - Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it? 
23. My greatest skill (past or current) - Skills? What skills?
24. The best advice I've ever been given - Enjoy your life. Which has worked so well for me so far. 
25. The best advice I've ever given - I'm pants at giving advice. Someone once came to me for relationship advice to save their relationship and ended up breaking up with their boyfriend because of it. 
26. The year of the best birthday I ever had... and why - My 12th birthday, because 12 is a good number. 
27. The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen - Waterfalls
28. The most fun road trip I ever took... where and with whom - Not going there either. 
29. The nearest close call I've ever had - Nope. 
30. My favorite flower - purchased - Lilies. 
31. My favorite flower or plant - personally grown - Lavender. 
32. My best hair day ever? - This one time I gelled my hair and looked very German. 
33. The most favorite gift I've ever gotten - what and from whom? - Steb! My panda bear/best friend, from my mum. 
34. My most suspenseful moment - Dun dun dun dun! 
35. My most unexpected achievement? - Living until this moment. Didn't see that one coming. 
36. The most rewarding volunteer experience I've had - Didn't you already ask me this? 
37. My favorite paid employment, ever - Snow shoveling. 
38. The favorite dessert I've ever eaten - A cookie dough, chocolate fudge brownie, cake batter sundae with caramel, hot fudge, and marshmallow toppings. Yummy!
39. The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen - A forest filled with waterfalls. It was magical. 
40. The most scared I've been by a bug or critter - I once saw a centipede crawling up my wall in the middle of the night. I called my mum in to come kill it for me. 
41. My favorite household chore - Vacuuming. Seriously, I love it. 
42. The favorite piece of jewelry I've ever bought for myself - A ring with lots of shiny stuff on it. 
43. The best cup of coffee I've ever had - Indian Monsooned Voyage 
44. The hardest question a child has ever asked me - 'Why is this important?' about something or other they had to learn, because the only thing I could think was s*** it isn't, is it? 
45. The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend - I don't have friends. 
46. The most unusual pet I've ever had - A very strange dog who acts like a cat. Also a dog who used to steal my socks. Evil critter. 
47. The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned - A huge (fake) pink diamond. 
48. The most treasured book in my library - Paradise Lost
49. The most important tool in my craft/ hobby stuff - My pastels
50. The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone - I once made a homemade blanket for a shelter dog. 
51. Favorite perfume - Omnia Crystalline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment