Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Introduction to Kaija's Awesome New Blog

Hello, world. Welcome to Kaija's personal blog. Most of the time I live in a floating Tudor castle mindscape with a respectable courtyard, an herb garden, a multitude of fountains, and a forest just outside the gates.

This is me, outside the suburban house in which I otherwise reside. My favorite season is Spring and my favorite color is lavender. My favorite food is gyros and my favorite books are the Moomins series by Tove Jansson. I love old maps, reindeer, and fuzzy blankies. I also like Eurovision, Lordi, Rasmus Seebach, Mads Langer, Royal Wood, Rammstein, Eric Saade, TAL, the musical Notre Dame de Paris (the original live version in Paris in 1998). My favorite candies are salmiakki and salt water taffy.



I also have a blog about my dogs which you can check out over here. I started it because my pets and my stuffed animals are my best friends and I love them very much.

You can probably expect to see a lot of posts about my daily adventures (real and otherwise), my favorite things, Melfest, UMK, Eurovision, music I love, products I love, good meals I've had, and the like. If you are going to leave a comment, please be kind!

Love,

Kaija

No comments:

Post a Comment